Whale watching starts from December 15, 2021. Winter whale watching season begins! Every winter the…
Our top priority is to do our best in keeping our customers and employees in a safe environment during COVID 19.
We are taking extra measures and setting up procedures to follow to ensure everyone the safety on our tours.
The following procedures are being practiced:
- We are reducing customer participation during this time to allow plenty of space for social distance on our tours.
- We have marked the boat with signs for easier access on and off with designated seats to comply to social distancing.
- All Customers (2year old and above) are required to provide and wear face mask during the tour.
- We will request to take your temperature before boarding. Any customers with a temperature 100.4F (38C) or higher will be asked to stay at your designated lodging.
- Our kayak accommodates two passengers, only group travelers will be able to share the same Kayak. Single travelers will be not be sharing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all our customers up on entering and exiting the boat.
- The boat will be disinfected high-touch areas by our staff prior to boarding including handrails, seats, life jackets and restroom surfaces.
- Our services may be modified to provide a safer tour program based on the government guidelines.
Our Indigo Ocean team
- Captain/Crews are required to monitor their temperature daily making sure that they are in good health. If the member displays any symptoms of illness they are required to stay home.
- Captain/Crews are required to wear face masks at all times during the tour.
- Captain/Crews are required to wash and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Captain/Crews will sanitize all gears/equipment and high traffic area between each tour.
This Post Has 0 Comments