1 Privacy Information
Within the scope of privacy information, “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined under the Personal Information Protection Act, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information or other description contained in such information. “Historical and characteristic information” in Privacy Information refers to information other than “personal information” as set forth above, such as services used or products or services purchased, history of pages or advertisements viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
2 How to Collect Privacy Information
When registering, our company may ask for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number and driver’s license number. We may also collect transaction records, including your personal information, made between you and your business partners, and payment information from our company business partners (It includes reservation agencies, information providers, advertisers, and advertising destinations. Hereinafter referred to as “partner”.).
Our company collects historical and characteristic information about you, such as the services and software you have used, the products and services you have purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you have viewed, the search keywords you have searched, the dates of use, the methods of use, the usage environment (Communication status of the mobile terminal when using it through the mobile terminal and various setting information for use are also included.), IP addresses, cookie information, location information, and identification information of the individual user of the terminal, when you use our company or its partner services or view pages.
3 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Our company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
(1) The purpose of displaying registration information, such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information about services used, products and services purchased, and their prices, so that users can view, modify, and view usage status of their registration information
(2) The purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, when using an email address to notify or contact a user, or to send an item to a user or contact a user as needed.
(3 )Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and arrival result of mail with delivery certificate to confirm user’s identity
(4) The purpose of using information related to payment, such as the name and quantity of goods purchased, the type and period of service used, the number of times, the amount billed, name, address, bank account number, and credit card number, in order to bill the user.
(5) The purpose of displaying information registered with our company on the input screen or transferring the data to other services (including those provided by partners.) based on user’s instructions so that the user can easily enter data
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, the purpose of using information necessary for our company to provide services to users, such as details of inquiries and billing information, as well as user service usage status and contact information.
(8) Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
4 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our company does not provide personal information to third parties without your prior consent except in the following cases:. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(1) In accordance with laws and regulations
(2) Cases in which it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(4) Cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national government agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by a national government agency or a local government for the execution of affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to interfere with the execution of the said affairs
(5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
- Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of providing to a third party
- Discontinuing the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) Where our company entrusts the handling of personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use
(2) Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) In the case where personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and when the personal information is notified to the person in advance, or is placed in a readily accessible condition for the person, of that fact, the items of the personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the person using the personal information jointly, the purpose of use of the person using the personal information, and the name or appellation of the person responsible for the management of the personal information
5 Disclosure of Personal Information
Our company will disclose personal information to the individual without delay if requested to do so by the individual. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, some or all of them may not be disclosed, and if a decision not to disclose is made, a notice to that effect will be given without delay. For the disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen is charged per case.
(1) Cases where there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person concerned or a third party
(2) Cases where there is a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper performance of our company’s business
(3) In case of violation of other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
6 Correcting and Deleting Personal Information
If our company’s personal information is false, you may request our company to correct or delete your personal information in accordance with our company’s procedures.
If our company receives a request from the User as set forth in the preceding paragraph and determines it necessary to respond to the request, it shall correct or delete the Personal Information without delay and notify the User of such correction or deletion.
7 Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If our company is requested by a principal to discontinue the use or to erase (Hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”.) Personal Information on the grounds that it is being handled in an way that exceeds the scope of the Purpose of Use or that it has been acquired by wrongful means, Sony will, without delay, conduct necessary investigations and, based on the results of such investigations, discontinue the use of Personal Information, etc. and notify the principal thereof. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information has a large amount of cost or where suspension of use, etc. is difficult, and in cases where necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, such alternative measures shall be taken.
The content of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
9 Contact for inquiries
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact to
Address: 333 Ward Ave., Honolulu, Hawaii 96814 USA
Company Name: Indigo Ocean Hawaii LLC.