Due to restrictions related to COVID-19 pandemic, we will operate in limited conditions. Special price will be applied until June 30th 2021.
Dolphin swim and snorkel will resume on July 1st 2021. As a result tour price will be back to the regular price. Due to Covid-19 concerns If possible Please bring your own snorkel gear.
Please check before making a reservation.
- Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, we have stopped swimming in the ocean until June 30th 2021.
You can now enjoy wild dolphins and sea life from the boat.
- Also, we will serve water, drinks and light snacks only, so please bring your own food as needed.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- Please fully understand the tour conditions under COVID-19 restrictions, before making a reservation .
1st (AM) Swim with wild dolphins
You will board a spacious 42 passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of O’ahu searching for wild dolphins. This double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride as you relax and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West O’ahu, find the wild dolphins pods swimming gracefully in small or large groups. Remembering to keep distance from the wild dolphins, you can also enjoy searching for Hawaiian green turtles, tropical island fishes and other rare wild sea creatures.
During the winter months, discover the opportunity to watch the annual migration of humpback whales as they playfully swim the West O’ahu ocean waters.
On your return home, view the majestic cascading views of the Waianae Mountain range, so beautiful that it will take your breath away!
2nd (PM) Snorkel with sea turtles
You will board a spacious 42 passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of O’ahu.
This double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride as you relax and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West O’ahu, enjoy snorkeling experience with the wild Hawaiian sea turtles and topical island fishes.
You can also enjoy searching for the wild dolphins pods and Hawaiian monk seals and mantas.
Tour Time ~6/30
- 1st & 2nd 3.0 hours + shuttle from/to hotels
- Minimum Participants 4 people
Tour Time 7/1~
- 1st 4.0 hours + shuttle from/to hotels
- 2nd 2.5 hours + shuttle from/to hotels
- Minimum Participants 4 people
- Adults1st & 2nd $130
- Children (3 ~ 11)1st & 2nd $110
- Adults1st $160, 2nd $125
- Children (3 ~ 11)1st $130, 2nd $105
- Infants (0~2) Free
- Shuttle from/to Waikiki p/p Free
- Double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride.
- Experience with wild sea creatures!
- Homely tour that everyone can enjoy fro small children to adults
- All crews are certified as lifeguards!
1st Swim with wild dolphins
AM 5:55 Ala Moana Hotel
AM 6:00 Ilikai
AM 6:05 Trump International
AM 6:10 Ritz Carlton
AM 6:15 DFS
AM 6:25 Hyatt Regency
AM 6:30 Waikiki Beach Marriott
AM 7:10 Koʻolina
AM 7:15 arrival to the harbor
AM 7:30 boarding and sailing
AM 10:30 return to the harbor
AM 11:00 leaving the harbor
PM 12:00-12:30 drop off to Waikiki hotels
2nd Snorkel with sea turtles
AM 9:55 Ala Moana Hotel
AM 10:00 Ilikai
AM 10:05 Trump International
AM 10:10 Ritz Carlton
AM 10:15 DFS
AM 10:25 Hyatt Regency
AM 10:30 Waikiki Beach Marriott
AM 11:10 Koʻolina
AM 11:45 arrival to the harbor
AM 12:00 boarding and shipping
PM 2:30 return to the harbor
PM 3:00 leaving the harbor
PM 4:00-4:30 drop off at Waikiki hotels
This tour includes
- shuttle service from/to designated hotels
snorkel, mask, fins, life-vests(Rentals not available due to Covid-19 until June 30th 2021)
- light snack, drink, water
- souvenir (from your journey)
*Wetsuits can be rented for an additional $10 for adults and $5 for children.
Things to bring
- Swimming wear
(Please wear a swimming wear under your clothes.)
- sun screen (Eco friendly possible)
* Due to Covid-19 concerns If possible Please bring your own snorkel gear.
* You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only what is necessary and only to bring on a boat.
KAMA’AINA 10% OFF / US Military 10% OFF
Need to present valid government issued ID.