Due to restrictions related to COVID-19 pandemic, we will operate in limited conditions.
Special price will be applied for this period.
- Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, we have stopped swimming in the ocean.
You can now enjoy wild dolphins and sea life from the boat.
- Also, we will serve water, drinks and light snacks only, so please bring your own food as needed.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- Please fully understand the tour conditions under COVID-19 restrictions, before making a reservation .
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not able to operate shuttle services at full capacity. Therefore, shuttle services are optional an additional charge of $30 at the moment. Please request shuttle services upon reservation if required
You will board a spacious 40 passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of O’ahu searching for wild dolphins. This double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride as you relax and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West O’ahu, find the wild dolphins pods swimming gracefully in small or large groups. Remembering to keep distance from the wild dolphins, you can also enjoy searching for Hawaiian green turtles, tropical island fishes and other rare wild sea creatures.
Snack and non-alcoholic drink will be served. You can bring your own or alcoholic beverages.
Catering service is also available at additional cost. Please ask for the details.
- Tour Time
please ask for additional hours
- Minimum Participants 1 people
Max 40 People $5,200
- Max 20 People (Until 6/30/2021) $2,600
- Max 24 People (From 7/1/2021) $3,120
- Shuttle from/to Waikiki p/p +$30
- Best for anniversaries, parties and group torus.
- Double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride.
- Experience with wild sea creatures!
- Homely tour that everyone can enjoy fro small children to adults
AM 5:55 Ala Moana Hotel
AM 6:00 Ilikai
AM 6:05 Trump International
AM 6:10 Ritz Carlton
AM 6:15 DFS
AM 6:25 Hyatt Regency
AM 6:30 Waikiki Beach Marriott
AM 7:10 Koʻolina
AM 7:30 arrival to the harbor
AM 7:30 boarding and sailing
AM 10:30 return to the harbor
AM 11:00 leaving the harbor
PM 12:00-12:30 drop off to Waikiki hotels
2nd (Until 6/30/2021)
AM 8:55 Ala Moana Hotel
AM 9:00 Ilikai
AM 9:05 Trump International
AM 9:10 Ritz Carlton
AM 9:15 DFS
AM 9:25 Hyatt Regency
AM 9:30 Waikiki Beach Marriott
AM 10:10 Koʻolina
AM 10:30 arrival to the harbor
AM 11:00 boarding and shipping
PM 2:00 return to the harbor
PM 2:30 leaving the harbor
PM 3:30-4:00 drop off at Waikiki hotels
This tour includes
- shuttle service from/to designated hotels
(for additional charge)
snorkel, mask, fins, life-vests(Rentals not available due to Covid-19)
- light snack, drink, water
- souvenir (from your journey)
*Wetsuits can be rented for an additional $10 for adults and $5 for children.
Things to bring
- Swimming wear
(Please wear a swimming wear under your clothes.)
- sun screen (Eco friendly possible)
* You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only what is necessary and only to bring on a boat.
KAMA’AINA 10% OFF / US Military 10% OFF
Need to present valid government issued ID.