1. Using this website
Indigo Ocean Hawaii LLC (Hereinafter referred to as “our company”.) may change the contents of this agreement without prior notice.
2. Prohibited Matters
The following actions are prohibited when using this site.
(1) An act that infringes or is likely to infringe upon the property or privacy of our company or a third party
(2) Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, disadvantage or damage to our company or a third party
(3) Acts contrary to public order and morals, or acts that may violate public order and morals
(4) Acts that lead to or are likely to lead to criminal acts or criminal acts
(5) Acts for the purpose of conducting business activities or making profits, or acts for the purpose of preparing for such activities
(6) The act of making a false report or notification, such as registering another person’s e-mail address
(7) Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
(8) Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
(9) Any other conduct that our company deems inappropriate.
If our company discovers such prohibited conduct, it may remove all or part of it without prior notice to You, but it has no obligation to monitor the Site at all times.
3. About Copyright
Any copyright or other right relating to the information contained in this site belongs to the right holder who has permitted our company or our company to use it, so you cannot use it (Including reproduction, alteration, distribution, etc.) without permission beyond the scope permitted by law such as private use.
If you send an email from our company to a customer, all copyrights pertaining to the content belong to our company, so you cannot convert or reproduce the content without permission.
Please note that our company is free to use or re-use the information provided to our company in response to questionnaires or campaigns from this site, or when you apply, without notifying you, except for personal information.
Our company carefully prepares and manages all information contained on this site, but makes no warranty of any kind with regard to its accuracy or completeness.
Our company may suspend or discontinue the operation of the Site or change all or part of the information contained therein without notice.
Our company shall not be held liable in any way for any damages incurred by the Customer due to the Customer’s use of the Site or the inability to use the Site for any reason, or for any damages incurred by a third party in connection with data writing, unauthorized access, speech, transmission of emails, etc. (This includes the damage suffered by customers due to trouble between customers.).
5. Handling of Personal Information
6. Recommended Environment
We recommend that you use the following environment when you visit this site. Some sites may not be available outside of the recommended environment.
Latest FireFox/Latest Google Chrome/Latest Microsoft Edge/Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 +/Latest Microsoft Edge/Latest Safari
7. About Linked Sites
Our company shall not be held liable in any way for damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or from the content of third-party websites linked to the Website (Hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”.) or from use of the linked websites.
In principle, you are free to link to this site, but depending on the content of the linked website (against public order and morals) and the method of linking, you may refuse to link to this site before or after the fact.
8. About Cookie
This site may use a technology called “Cookies (cookies)” to:.
(1) In order to make this site more convenient for customers who visit this site again
(2) To measure and analyze the usage of this site
When you visit content that publishes cookies, cookies are recorded on your computer, but the information recorded does not include any personally identifiable information about you.
You can also reject cookies by changing your browser settings. However, in this case, part of this site may not be available.
9. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and operation of this site and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Site or the Terms shall be brought before a summary court or district court in the city of Honolulu, with the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
* The website analysis tool (Google Analytics) is used in some parts of this site to provide useful information services that are easier to use for customers.